Fat Clothes

I have about 20 more pounds to lose, and these last 20 are harder than the 35 pounds that I already lost. I am struggling with giving away all the clothes that don’t fit me anymore. I have been stuffing these clothes into garbage bags as I grow out of them, and putting them into the attic. They are labeled “FAT CLOTHES, JUST IN CASE”. I’ve read many times that keeping your FAT clothes is an incentive to put the weight back on again. I have size 18 to size 12 stuffed up there.

My neighborhood is having a garage sale May 19-21. I have pulled these clothes out and have started pricing them. I am living a healthier now. Working out 5 days a week and eating healthier. This can never change. Especially if I am selling all my clothes. If you are in need of clothes sizes 12-18 please stop by May 19 – 21.

Because I am NOT going to allow myself to ever need them again in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment