Reversing Lupus with The pH Miracle Life-Style!


Our mission is to provide insight and perspective to individuals and families dealing with Lupus and other chronic health challenges. We are currently raising funds to complete the shooting of a film that will function as a sequel to FLARE: Living With Lupus.

We’re asking for your help to bring awareness about the role of our diets in our lifestyles and its influence on disease. We believe this message will save lives and give voice to the many people in our world exponentially effected by illness without access or agency to challenge the systems in place in the medical and pharmaceutical industries.

My name is Ida Kolader and I have Lupus. There are 5 million people worldwide battling this chronic, life threatening, autoimmune disease. It manifests very differently in every patient and goes misdiagnosed often within individuals.

In 2011, I started the Plum Blossom Foundation and became fully devoted to bringing awareness about Lupus and alternative healing methods. Our foundation is dedicated to raising active participants in the world; to support, serve and educate those affected by Lupus, directly or indirectly; and to promote healthy living by providing resources, information and education to those with or without illness.

Our first project[1] told a personal and intimate story that documented the impact Lupus had in my life. The poetic short film called FLARE, referring to the flares one experiences with Lupus, shows my daily struggle with constant pain, chronic fatigue, paralysis and several near-death experiences. It elaborates on the emotional landscape that comes with illness, the insecurities, and the questions. I wanted to expose the misunderstanding from society as many illnesses today do not have physical manifestations on appearance. Lupus is one of those illnesses. I faced devastating frustration with hospitals, doctors, lab tests, drugs; the monthly, weekly and even daily IV’s, and the long rides in the desperate search for the “right” therapy or “cure” for Lupus following traditional medical care! It was NOT working and I was getting sicker!!!!!

I am 35 years old. I was diagnosed with Lupus in 2003 and in 2007, during my worst flare, Lupus attacked my heart, lungs, eyes, skin and even my nervous system. My life was at risk because all drugs recommended failed to work and in some cases heightened the symptoms. I was eventually put on chemotherapy, a trial treatment for Lupus.

I always knew what most patients feel and yet are very insecure to voice, we are merely suppressing our symptoms with the drugs and not treating the root of the illness.

I had to take my life back. After 12 years of pain, frustration, and suffering, I was finally ready to take responsibility for my own health: I decided to boost my immune system by changing my diet and lifestyle. I spent two weeks at the pH Miracle Living Center in Areta, Italy learning all about the role of food in our lives and how the way we eat and how what we eat affects our health. I spent three months with Dr. Robert O Young, at the pH Miracle Liiving Center in Valley Center, California, detoxing, alkalizing and restoring my body to its natural healthy state. These three months changed my life physically and spiritually. Not only did it bring me health freedom, it also brought me back to my own heart. I am aware of the person I am today without the stigma of Lupus, the drugs, the doctors, the lab tests and hospitals. It changed my body, my mind, and soul. I am finally experiencing a significant relief. I am better and I am healthier than I have ever been and even 9 months completely off meds, for the first time in 12 years.

I am on the road to full remission and a normal healthy life.

We encourage everyone to get educated, spread awareness, and get involved!

Advocate for more effective, less invasive and drug free healing.
YOU have the power to change someone's life.

Please Support this Campaign.

All funds will go directly to Plum Blossom Foundation and will be used to complete the shooting and for post-production of our awareness film, the sequel to FLARE: LIVING WITH LUPUS.

[1]FLARE played at several different film festivals and was an official selection for the African World Documentary, I will tell Film Festival, ZINEBI and Shortcutz Amsterdam. Watch FLARE here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIiEWx8P7o
http://www.plumblossomfoundation.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment