Client Review

I have been training with Charlene for  about 3 months now.  Char and I have known each other for about 20 years and have shared our weight struggles.  We have been through weight watchers, gym memberships and the YMCA.  Alone, I have tried the WII Fit, treadmills and Nutrisystem.  After all these attempts at weight loss I had achieved nothing but a feeling of failure.
What a shock when I opened the news herald to see Char signed up for Lighten Up Lake County. I thought "Is she crazy?  Putting her weight out there for the whole county to see.?"  But as I followed her progress a new feeling emerged...Jealousy.  Soon I was emailing Char to find out how she did it and soon after that I was a client. 
                                                                Slowly but surely I have replaced my feeling of failure with a feeling of accomplishment.  With Char's help I have regained my faith in my own body.  I feel proud of what it can do. My muscles can do more than I thought.  I can do more than I realized and I am strong.  Who would have guessed?
All of this has been achieved through Char's example and dedication.  She knows what she's doing so I don't have to think about it.  I do what she tells me and I see the results.  How much simpler than spending hours obsessing over programs that ultimately have no staying power.
If I sound like my life has been changed, it has.  Nothing like success to help with those pesky self esteem issues.  I have a long way to go but with Charlene's help I will get there.





0 comments:

Post a Comment