Spring Training Anyone?

Make a change today, like this client is!

I have been overweight for many years although my stamina stayed strong,
that is up until a few years ago.  My life and specifically my weight was
out of control.

As I wallowed in misery I happened to notice a Lighten Up program in the
News Herald.  At first, I thought all those people were nuts putting their
body specifications out for everyone to see, but I was hooked and followed
everyone's progress.  By the end of the program I was determined to sign up
for the 2011 competition.  The one person I continually watched was
Charlene Sintic.  I don't know why, I did not even know Charlene.  Between
last years competition and this years start, I kept thinking about what I
would do to compete and what would make a difference in my life.

I have never liked to exercise and the thought of getting into the contest
was frightening, but this year also brought a challenge to me that
increased my need and want to take the plunge.  Last year, one of my
grandson's was born with only a half of a heart.  He fought a great battle
and had many people praying for him, but he only lived for 102 days.  In
his memory my family decided that each May we will walk or run for the
Heart Association.  So now I really know I need some help.  I could
probably walk a mile but 3 or 6 that was out of the question.  What was I
going to do????

I still kept thinking  about that Lighten Up contest, but this new
motivation took president.  I want to walk with my family in my grandson's
memory.  As the Lighten Up was being advertised for 2011, I saw that
Charlene became a trainer for Slim and Fit.  Was this a sign for me to go
there - I wanted to meet her and I needed help.

Well, here I am, NOT part of the 2011 Lighten Up competition, but I am
working out.  Yep, I have met Charlene and she is my trainer.  I am doing
something I have never done in my life.  I can't take all the credit for my
motivation, it is Charlene that helps make the difference.

If I were working out on my own I would be quitting every 5 or 10 minutes.
I get tired fast and always feel weak.  The thing is Charlene encourages me
every step of the way.  She has shared stories of times when she found
working out difficult and makes me really believe in myself.  Charlene is
always telling me how strong I am.  I don't think of myself that way, but I
am loosing weight and inches.  I have only been working out for 6 weeks and
I have to say I am starting to look forward to my workout dates.  I am
being pushed and I certainly feel it while I am lifting those weights, but
once I leave I feel great.

As I said, this is my first experience in working with a trainer and it is
awesome.  Charlene makes things interesting, she rotates the routines and
is always changing something.  I think I can actually become addicted to
this type of workout.  I don't know if I ever want to exercise alone,
especially if Charlene is the trainer.

If we were voting on trainers, Charlene would certainly get my vote.




0 comments:

Post a Comment