What Is The Best Exercise ??



Part of me wants to say that, any exercise is good exercise. But that's just to easy. Honestly, taking a walk is great, but it's not the best exercise for me personally. Part of me wants to say that this is a trick question. I believe that a body needs a variety of cardio and resistance training. In my opinion, the real answer to this question, and I hate to say this but it is BURPEES. If I had to pick just one exercise to do, it would be a BURPEE and a push-up tossed in the mix. Why? Because its an effective cardio and weight resistance move all in one. In fact, I really should do BURPEES more often in my classes.

Now it's your turn to chime in...What do you think is the best exercise for you?

Now excuse me while I do a few quick set of BURPEES!


Join one of my classes and do BURPEES with us!

Sign up for my WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE

0 comments:

Post a Comment