Track Your Progress

One of the most important fitness tools you can purchase is a notebook. If you want to see results...carry it with you everywhere. Write down your weekly goals! Write down EVERYTHING you eat. I always tell my clients "If you bite it write it". It will make you think twice about crabbing a handful of peanuts or M&M's. I am not asking you to count points or calories but just to write down what you eat. Make sure to count your water in this notebook too, 8-10 glasses.
You can also track your work outs in this notebook. With strength training you will see results quickly. It is rewarding to look back and to see the improvements you have made.

If you really want to hold yourself accountable for your eating and workouts. Start a blog and invite your friends and family to view your daly entries.

When the Lighten Up contest ended In July I weighed 172. Since then my weight has fluctuated between 172 and 176. My goal was to be 169 by the end of September. Here it is the last week in September and I need to step it up a notch if I am going to make that goal. I am writing it down in my blog to hold myself accountable. I am also going to journal what I eat this week and the work outs that I do. I am off to the gym right now to train legs, shoulders and run 3 miles.

Do you Journal? If not, try it for a week. You will see results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment