New Opportunities

I am one of the News-Herald 2010 Lighten Up contestants. I came in fifth place with a total weight loss of 33 pounds. Since the contest has ended, many doors of opportunity have opened for me. I am now a Women's Fitness blogger for the News-Herald.  Although I received my personal trainer certification in December of 2009, I did not start working in this field until after I had lost my weight. I now conduct Strength Training classes at Hope Ridge Church in Concord, Ohio. Classes are on Tuesday's and Thursday's at 6:00PM. Send me an email at charsin@roadrunner.com if you would like to join us. Strength Training increases the bodies metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories throughout your day! No matter what your age, you have a lot to gain from regular Strength Training. I also am a personal trainer with Slim&Fit in Mayfield, Ohio. You can call them at 440/442-3348 and schedule a free training session with me, and meet with a slim coach. Just mention that you read this blog. Since my weight loss has opened so many new doors for me I have to wonder if this is also the case in the corporate world. Do you think more opportunities are given to women who are at an ideal weight verses to women who are overweight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment