The pH Miracle Living Retreats

Have you been thinking about attending one of
our pH Miracle Living Retreats? If you are,
then read the following unsolicited testimony
of the results you can expect!

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you Dr. Young!

I have had a great 6 day Retreat that has changed
my life. In 6 days at the pH Miracle Center at the
Rancho del Sol as your guest, I released fifteen
(15) pounds of acidic fat. I really appreciate the
changes to my body from eating correctly and
hydrating my cells.

I have struggled for years with my diabetic diagnosis
for now 2 years and now I know I can recover. Upon
arrival my blood sugar was over 11 and within two
days (2) on your pH Miracle Living Plan my blood
sugars have stabilized to 5.8 - 5.2. Amazing!

My shoes are NOW TOO BIG! I lost a shoe size.

I can now cross my legs again and for a woman
that means a lot.

I loved the the whole body vibration exercise machine
so much I bought 2 - one for my office and one for
my home.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/vibratrim.htm

The alkaline meals you served each day were tasty
and filling and I never felt hungry.

Every morning I woke up early and without feeling
tired for the first time in years.

Your lymphatic massage therapists were kind and
sensitive.

Thank you for helping me make my commitment to
a long life.

Tammy

PS I would recommend the pH Miracle Living
Retreat to anyone who is serious about health,
energy, fitness and vitality.

For information on the pH Miracle Retreats go to:

Group Retreat:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/3dayretreat.htm

Private Retreat:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/1day-retreat.htm

Copyright © 2007 by Robert O. Young, Ph.D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment