Reversing Type I Diabetes

The following is a personal pH Miracle for Diabetes story
of Joan Painton and how she is reversing her Type I diabetes,
and its many symptoms. If you have questions concerning
diabetes and the pH Miracle for Diabetes Plan and would
like to talk with Joan, you can give her a call at:
"Lane's Limousines" - 954-568-9300. Joan can also be
reach at her email address: JMP2425@aol.com. Make sure you
put "pH" on the subject line to identify your email.

==========================================================

Dr. Young:

I have been doing type 1 diabetes since 1969, two weeks
after having the thought, "maybe if I got really, really
sick, Jim (former husband) will pay more attention to
me. I was flown to Miami Heart Institute by ambulance
plane from Nassau, Bahamas, and admitted with a blood
sugar of 1339.

I was introduced to your teachings in April, 2005, and
wanted the possibilities your teachings offered. April
11, 2005, was my last diet soda, coffee, red meat etc, etc.
I lost 20 lbs. & felt great. Unfortunately, my partner's
mother died in Alabama. I traveled to Birmingham to be
with him, taking a brand new bottle of insulin with me.
The insulin had bee n without refrigeration for ten days
because of hurricanes, and was no longer any good. I ended
up back in the hospital with a sugar up in the 600's and
even worse on hospital food. It has taken me almost four
years to get totally back on track. I am not as disciplined
as I would like to think I am!

Today, however, I visited my endocrinologist and learned
that my AC1 is down to 6.7. It was always 7.8. AND my
cholesterol is down to 183. My Dr. thought it was because
of the Zetia she gave me a prescription for, but I refused
to take it. My cholesterol had been 289, to 269, to 239
and now 183. I'm so excited and now believe that my
insulin pump will be permanently retired and my body
will be restored to perfect health as long as I keep
on the broccoli and avocados.

Dr. Young thank you, thank you, thank you. Know how
much you are appreciated by some of us who have heard
your message. Isn't it amazing how stubborn people can
be when it comes to their health?

Joan Painton
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JMP2425@aol.com
954-568-9300 and I answer it "Lane's Limousines"

========================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment