Liquid Salt Stops The Addicition To Cigarettes

Did you know that the addiction to smoking is a sugar addiction not a nicotine addiction?

According to Dr. Robert O. Young, a research scientist at the pH Miracle Living Center, in Valley Center, California, "freshly picked green tobacco leaves are hung to dry and then coated with sugar! The addiction to tobacco is a sugar addiction not a nicotine addiction. That is why a smoker who is trying to stop smoking craves sugar!" The craving for sugar is the need for salt. When a smoker who wants to stop smoking eats salt instead of sugar when they crave a cigarette they lose their addiction for colloids of sugar in the tobacco smoke and the need to smoke burnt sugar."

In a clinical study to stop smoking, 34 out of 37 smokers quit smoking and have not had a cigarette for over 6 mouths while using Dr. Young's pHlavor salt. This is over a 90% success rate.

Dr. Young states, "if you want to stop smoking then start an alkaline diet and spray Young pHorever pHlavor salt in your mouth 6 to 9 times a day. You will not only lose your addition to smoking that can cause lung cancer but you will start getting healthy and fit with colloidal pHlavor salt in your diet."

The following is a summary from Mehmet Ozevlat who conducted the study.
===============================================================

Hi Dr Young,

I would like to give a testimony on your magical pHlavor salt.
For almost 20 years I have been helping people to give up smoking and to lose weight. To date I have seen around 3000 people for stopping smoking.

The tools that I started my career with was mainly Hypnosis. For about 10 years my success rate had been around 70% for stopping smoking- stopping smoking means not smoking for at least 6 months after the clients last session with me. This figure was not satisfactory for me as I continued searching for more answers. I incorporated NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and other behavioral techniques which increased the success rate to around 74% but I still failed about 26% of the time. I started focusing on what the patients experienced just before they relapsed. What made them start smoking again?, What were the feelings and sensations? After all, once they had their session with me, they
walked out of my consulting room and were on their own. What I learned was that those who started smoking again reported a massive craving to smoke again. But what was the craving? Nicotine? Sugar? Whatever it was I had to find a way of disturbing this pattern.

Six months ago I gave a group session to a group of 37 smokers using the same techniques that I have always used but this time I introduced your Magical pHlavor to them. The instructions were that they should spray it into their mouth 6-9 times a day especially if they experienced any craving for smoking. Now I didnt have that many bottles with me but they went ahead and ordered them from your website and other websites. I monitored them and after 6 months and these are the results:

Out of 37 smokers who started the program 34 are still not smoking!! That's a massive 92% Success Rate.

You may say that 37 may not represent the other 3000 patients that I have seen in the last 20 years but one thing for sure that those who stayed off the cigarettes in this group reported that pHlavor salt was the single most important tool that curbed the craving for a cigarette.

As always Dr Young, I am fascinated with your studies, your products and your passion to pursue with your New Biology.

I recommend pHlavor salt to any smoker to is serious about wanting to give up. My next mini-research is to try to curb the appetite for those who want to lose weight.

Apologies for the lengthy email.

God Bless you a Million Times Dr Young.

Kindest of Regards

Mehmet Ozevlat

============================================================

You can learn more about Dr. Young's pHlovor salt at:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/p-212-phlavor-8-oz-bottle.aspx
http://www.phmiracleliving.com/p-211-phlavor-2-oz-travel-bottle.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment