The Skin - The Third Kidney

The skin is one of four elimination
organs of dietary and metabolic acids.
The other three are respiration, urination
and defecation. I refer to the skin as
the third kidney.

When acids are removed through the sweat
glands of the skin via the lymphatic system,
symptoms may arise - such as red, white and brown
spots, blemishes, rash, sores, discoloration or
pigmentation problems, eczema, and even melanoma
or skin cancer.

Why?

Because dietary and metabolic acids can burn or
breakdown the skin cells leading to ALL skin
challenges.

Hydration of alkaline fluids helps to dilute
dietary and metabolic acids and may reduce the
risk of skin rash to skin cancer.

The pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet focuses on
maintaining the delicate alkaline pH of the
body fluids and thus protecting the largest
organ of the body - the skin.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/books.htm
http://www.phmiracleliving.com/audios.htm
http://www.phmiracleliving.com/videos.htm

The following is an unsolicited testimony of
what can happen with a skin challenge when you
focus on detoxing and alkalizing the internal
fluids of the body.

=============================================

Dear Dr. Young,

For four years I suffered with a rash all over my
hands and wrists.

I went to three dermatologists, spent thousands of
dollars on supplements and finally was told after
biopsies of my hands and scrapings that I must have
inflammation in my body and that they can not help me.

I had lost 15 pounds because I thought I was allergic
to everything that I ate except vegetables. I told my
prayer group to pray for me because I was afraid that
I would lose my job.

I remembered that I had gotten brief relief from
using proteolitic enzymes so I got another bottle
and started taking digestive enzymes also.

Then I realized what I had to do. I had to eat only
raw vegetables.

I had a craving for purple cabbage and green papaya
so I started eating purple cabbage and other vegetables
at every meal and I craved it so much that I even carried
cabbage in the car with me to snack on when I was on the
road.

Within a week, I could see that the rash was starting
to clear up. Within two months, my rash was completely
gone.

I had obtained a copy of the PH Miracle but did not
realize that I had to cold turkey on vegetables to get
cured. Now I tell everyone to get the book and eat raw
and they will get their health back also.

Thank You Dr. Young,

Joan Kapp

========================================================


As someone that looks to improve their health we are pleased to offer you this free audio, an excerpt of a powerful two hour interview with Dr Robert O. Young and Anthony Robbins. (it is free to listen!)

Click here to listen: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=1870270

I trust you'll enjoy this...

Not part of our healing alkaline community?
Visit our website at:

www.phmiracleliving.com

To learn more about the science of Dr. Robert and Shelley Young go to:

www.articlesofhealth.blogspot.com

'Miracles happen not in opposition to nature, but in opposition to what we know of nature.' St. Augustine

'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic' ....Arthur C. Clarke

'There are only two ways to live your life. One, is as though there are no miracles. The other is as though everything is a miracle.' Albert Einstein

Copyright 2007 Dr. Robert and Shelley Young

pH Miracle Living Center
16390 Dia Del Sol
Valley Center, California 92082 US

0 comments:

Post a Comment