The pH Miracle for Diabetes Works!

The following is an unsolicited testimony of
normalization of blood sugars and weight loss in a
medically diagnosed diabetic using The pH Miracle
Living Plan for diabetes, as outlined in our book
"The pH Miracle for Diabetes."

I hope you will share this email with all those
who are challenged with high or low blood
sugars, high or low cholesterol, high or low
blood pressure and finally under or over-weight.

The wonderful news is you do not have to have
diabetes, hypertension, hyper-cholesterol or
weight problems when you understand and then
implement into your life the pH Miracle Living
Plan.

In love and healing light,

Robert O. Young D.Sc., Ph.D.

PS You can order your copy of The pH Miracle for
Diabetes on amazon.com or at www.phmiracleliving.com

=====================================================

Dear Dr. Young,

I started reading your book, The pH Miracle
for Diabetes on November 3, 2007 and immediately
started the pH Miracle Living for Diabetes Diet.

I had gall bladder surgery in July 2003 and since
then I started to have problems with an elevated
glucose level and weight problems. Refusing to
take prescribed medications, I tried different
diets to lose weight and I realized that my
intake had a tremendous influence on what my
glucose levels would be like from day to day.
Knowing that, I still sometimes ate and drank
foods that were not good for me.

In September, 2007 my glucose level was elevated
again and nothing I did would normalize it. I felt
awful, I even gave in and went to see a medical
doctor who prescribed blood sugar medication. I felt
worse and once more realized that I needed to
control my intake of acidic foods and after 3 days
of taking the medication, I stopped taking it
(the meds. never decreased my glucose level).

I first heard about The pH Miracle for Diabetes book
at a health food store but did not buy it at that time.
Last week, I remembered your book and got on amazon.com
and ordered it. From the moment I started to read it,
I knew that everything in your book was the missing
pieces of the puzzle which I needed.

I ordered your supplements from your website and as
soon as I started to take them my glucose levels
immediately decreased.

I started with the liquid feast on Monday, today is
Friday and I have lost 5 pounds and my blood glucose
levels were 82 this morning. At this time last week
my blood glucose levels were 160.

This summer I lost 3 pounds and had plateaued all this
time. I am 51 years old and also have hypothyroidism
and losing weight has been a major problem with me.
Losing 5 pounds in one week is very encouraging and
motivating.

All of your advice in The pH Miracle for Diabetes has
made a tremendous difference in my life in just one week.

I am monitoring my pH levels of my urine with the pH
Hydrion strips and I am close to the normal range.
I am also rebounding everyday on your mini-trampoline,
which I had stored under a bed for a couple of years.

This morning I shared what I was doing with a colleague
with similar problems. She got so excited that she is
ordering your pH Miracle for Diabetes right now as I
type this email.

I just want to tell the whole world how wonderful I feel!
I don't know if you will get to read this email but I
just wanted you and your staff to know that your advice
is working for me!

I also wanted to thank you so much for writing The pH
Miracle for Diabetes book and sharing your knowledge
with us! Thank you! Thank you!

Juanita Davila
jdavilaesc18@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment