No More Diabetic Symptoms & No More Diabetes!

The following is an unsolicited testimony of
a woman with high blood sugar and diagnosed
diabetes and how she reversed her symptoms.

I hope this email will help you or a loved one
understand that diabetes is not something you
get it is something that you do with lifestyle
and dietary choices.

In love and healing light,

Dr. Robert O. Young

================================================

Dear Dr. Young,

When I went to my doctor two weeks ago for a physical
I had had blood work done just before going in.
The doctor came in and said we need to have a talk.

She told me my fasting blood sugar was 265.

She proceeded to lay out a treatment plan for diabetes.

I was to go to all kinds of classes at the hospital
and she gave me a menu plan to follow. Of course the
menu was full of acidic foods. I said, "wait a minute,
give me a month to do what I know to do." She said,
"well you can do that too but I want you to get started
right away on the meds and what I tell you. I have
treated over 5000 diabetics and I know what you need
to do!"

Well, in 48 hours my blood sugar was down a hundred
points. I lost ten pounds in six days and in nine
days it was a total of twelve pounds. I listened to
your CD on diabetes and tried your suggestion of
drinking and eating greens with all kinds of sprouts.
Every time I followed your instructions my blood sugar
count went down some more.

Tonight, the pH Miracle Living Lifestyle and Diet
brought my blood sugars down to 123 - a half-hour
after drinking the green drink and eating the
sprouts.

Of course I am so happy with the results!

I called the doctor's office a few times and told
them what was happening. The office staff said they
were impressed and that they had told the doctor
what was happening and that she was also impressed.

I go back to the doctor the end of the month to have
another check-up. This will be very interesting
don't you think?

Eleanor Bolin
veedertop@aol.com

PS To be continued . . . . .

PPS Check out Dr. Robert and Shelley Young's
book on diabetes called, The pH Miracle for
Diabetes at:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/books.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment