No More Brain Cancer and No More Tumor

The following is an unsolicited testimony
of a woman who reversed her brain cancer.

Dear Dr. Robert and Shelley Young,

Through prayer and the pH Miracle alkaline diet
my 2nd MRI showed NO Brain tumor! In my first
MRI the tumor was the size of a walnut and showed
very plain. My speech was affected also. Things
are now progressing very nicely.

God is Good! I might add your e-mails and your
guidance are very much appreciated.

Elaine
artictern@hotmail.com

To learn more about cancer may I suggest
The pH Miracle for Cancer.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/audios.htm

To learn more about the science of Dr. Robert
and Shelley Young go to:

www.articlesofhealth.blogspot.com

To become part of our alkaline community go to:

www.phmiracleliving.com

www.alkalinizeforhealth.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment