Cancer is Something We Do, Not Something We Get

Cancer is a choice. This is what cancer patient
and founder of www.StopDoingCancer.com - Nick Kay -
believes as he perseveres in his battle against
cancer.

Nick is in his 30's and has an aggressive form of
bladder cancer. For the past few years, doctors
have tried to treat Nick's cancer in a number of
different ways, but nothing has worked. As a last
resort, doctors proposed radical, life changing
surgery. But Nick wasn't ready to take such a
drastic step and, against the advice of his medical
team, decided to treat his cancer using only natural
means. Nick's doctors were not supportive of this
decision, telling Nick that he would not see his
children grow up unless he agreed to the surgery.

In 2007, Nick launched StopDoingCancer.com - a
not-for-profit web site where Nick talks candidly
about his battle against cancer. What makes
StopDoingCancer.com unique is that unlike other
web sites about cancer on the Internet - most of
which offer general information about cancer or
try to sell commercial products - Nick is sharing
his personal experiences and findings as they are
happening, hoping he will help and inspire others.

What Nick shares goes far beyond a written diary:
his web site offers detailed and personal information,
such as Nick's daily log where he documents what he
eats and drinks every day, live blood analysis,
weight graphs, pH graphs and more.

One of the reasons Nick named his web site "Stop
Doing Cancer" is because Nick believes that people
diagnosed with cancer are responsible for developing
the disease. "I believe that cancer is not something
that strikes us. It is something we do to ourselves
because of the way we eat, move, think, feel, and
so on," says Nick Kay. "I believe I will reverse
my cancer by making better lifestyle choices and
allowing my body to heal itself."

After reading many books and articles on cancer,
Nick based his natural treatment program on
"The pH Miracle" by Dr. Robert Young.
"Essentially, Dr. Young states that all disease
stems from an over-acidification of our tissues
and fluids and that we can prevent and reverse
most disease by living alkalizing lifestyles,"
says Nick. "I have definitely seen improvements
since I started this program. For one, I look
better than I have in a long, long time.
People comment all the time on that. I also
feel like I did in my 20's - strong and vibrant.
I have boundless energy. I have hardly had any
symptoms since I started the program, especially
the last month, or so. "

StopDoingCancer.com also servers as a community
for cancer patients and survivors, where people
can post comments, ask questions and share their
experiences and success stories. The response
to StopDoingCancer.com has been very positive.
"Just think by transforming your health, there
may be countless others that will be watching
you and think if he can do, it why can't I?
You will be in effect saving many other lives
by saving your own!" - writes Kim from Boston,
MA, USA in her posting on www.StopDoingCancer.com.
And Lisa Woodard from Cary, NC writes: "I am
totally blown away by the comprehensiveness and
professionalism of your website!"

"My hope is that my website will inspire you
and that you will learn from my actions and from
everyone that shares their knowledge and stories
on this website," says Nick Kay. For more
information, please visit www.StopDoingCancer.com.

To learn more about the science of Dr. Robert and
Shelley Young go to:

www.articlesofhealth.blogspot.com or,
www.phmiracleliving.com

To join our alkaline community go to:

www.phmiracleliving.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment