Let's Talk Fitness

Chances are if you are reading this, you know how important exercise is. Then...why is society so out of shape? We don't get off our butts enough and move. I read somewhere that 7 out of 10 americans don't exercise. Are you one of those 7? The majority of you probably sit behind a desk all day then go home and sit in front of the TV.

Here are few things that I have learned that help me to stay motivated. Set a goal for yourself. Sign up for a local 5k run. I can hear you now saying I can't, but you can!! It takes 21 days to make a habit. Give exercise that long and it will become part of your routine. Don't over do it. I'm not saying go to the gym and walk on the treadmill at a snails pace. I've seen people do this. I am a believer that most people do not push themselves hard enough. Go hard and sweat like crazy. Just start off slow and build up as your conditioning improves. Exercise does not have to be in a gym. Go to the park and play on the jungle gym or go for a hike. Find something that will get your heart rate up.

Today I found the rowing machine to get my heart rate up!


I am providing you with one of the workouts we recently did in my bootcamp. If you don't want to attend a class try it at home. I will tell you it's more fun in class though. We can modify all these exercises to fit your ability. You can look all of these exercises up on you tube. Let me know if you tried it...



Join a boot camp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment