A Cure for Melanoma Without Toxic/Acidic Treatments


Are You Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired?

Do you suffer from skin problems or even skin cancer?

Then read Richard Adgo's pH Miracle Story . . . .

I would like to share with you my story as to how I became involved with the pH Miracle Living Center in Valley Center, California, owned and operated by Dr. Robert O. Young and his wife, Shelley.

In January, 2003, my osteopath noticed a mole change on my back. It was bleeding so he suggested that I should see my GP as soon as possible, like the next day. This I did and my GP took the mole out and sent it away for a biopsy. Two days later I received a phone call from my GP asking me to come and see him as soon as possible. This I did. My GP told me that the biopsy proved malignant, suggesting that I should make an appointment to see a plastic surgeon.

My wife and I went to see the surgeon about three days later and I was told that I had melanoma - a very invasive form of cancer. Given a ratio of between one and three I had number two. The doctor recommended that I have surgery as soon as possible, which I did. After surgery I was told I would have to have three monthly checkups to make sure the cancer was not spreading. About four months later I felt a lump under my left armpit about the size of a marble, so I returned to the surgeon to find out that I would have to have my lymph nodes out. A week later I had the surgery and the doctor recommended me to the oncology department.

At this point I had met a lot of people with this condition and the outlook was not very bright. It was then that I decided to take charge of my own health.

I would like to share something with you at this point. My wife had bought Dr. Young's book Sick and Tired. I use to see it around a lot and it got to me so much that I would keep turning it over so that I could not see it. Strange as it may seem, that's how depressed I was. I couldn't see the wood for the trees. Very soon after that, Karen, my wife, booked both of us on a flight to the U.S where I attended a pH Miracle Living Retreat at the pH Miracle Living Center, in Valley Center, California.

It was a five day Retreat and it was full on from day one, learning and understanding the New Biology(R). After only a few days I started to feel a lot better, with more energy and a lot less tired. I had not fallen asleep at all during the day even through all the lectures. I was on my way up. What a great feeling. But a major change in diet and a complete lifestyle change was ahead of me. Dr. Young said that he had given me the tools to look after myself and it was up to me now to make it happen.

It has been over six years now and I have never felt so good in all my life. I very rarely get anything like a cold or a flu, aching joints, headaches, or feel depressed. The pH Miracle is exactly what it says it is, just that. Thank you Dr. Young and Shelley. I feel that with the help of all the people like my wife and my GP and my surgeon, Dr. Young and Shelley I am still around to share this story with you. So really do not close off any doors when you are in such a situation. Take all the avenues and most of all take charge of your own health.

Do not be told by anyone that you can go home and get things in order, which in other words means go home and die. Do what I have done and believe in the New Biology(R). Just get on with life. Make those lifestyle and dietary changes and just get on the Young pHorever pH Miracle program and give it your best and honest shot. Do not blame someone else for your condition, just get on with it. As I have. Become a pH Miracle all for the sake of trying. It's as simple as that. Get on the Doc Broc Greens and the pHour salts, and the pHlavor salts and the pHlush salts and the puripHy salts. It is called the COWS pack and you can order it at:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/p-383-young-phorever-cows-starter-pack.aspx

All the best and have an alkaline pH Miracle day,

Richard Adgo
New Zealand

PS I would highly recommend you go to a pH Miracle Living Retreat. It will change your life and save your life. To sign up for the next Retreat in your area go to:

Como, Italy Retreat
http://phmiracleliving.com/p-593-ph-miracle-health-retreat-como-italy-event.aspx

Savar, Hungarian Retreat
http://phmiracleliving.com/p-602-ph-miracle-health-retreat-srvr-hungary.aspx

The pH Miracle Living Center
http://phmiracleliving.com/p-538-ph-miracle-private-retreats-at-rancho-del-sol.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment