I HATE/LOVE the Treadmill!



This treadmill thing just doesn't get any easier, UGH! Yesterday I read a blog that another trainer wrote about how running can be making you fat. I so bad wanted to believe this so I could quit running on the treadmill. Deep in my heart I know this is not true. I will probably not be the first to tell you it has to be combined with strength training, unfortunately you need to do both...cardio and strength training. Running works for me so I will keep at it. Watching The Biggest Loser last night when one of the contestants ran at 10.0 just amazes me. I am positive I will not be attempting that anytime soon...well unless Dolvett is standing next to me in those tights he had on last night, WOW!

Now back to my Hate/Love relationship with the damn treadmill.

HATE: I hate that I run and never get anywhere.
LOVE: I Love how you make my stats super visible.

HATE: I hate that the guy next to me is not wearing deodorant.
LOVE: I love to people watch.

HATE: I hate that it's easy to go slow with a touch of a button.
LOVE:  I love having the ladies room and drinking fountain close.

HATE:  I hate when people want to talk...I can't bust my ass and talk at the same time.
LOVE: I Love that you are always there, even when it's dark, cold and rainy and at hotels when I travel.

OK, OK, I guess at the end of the day I really do LIKE (and I said like) you.

Click here to see my web site

Join my FB page!


0 comments:

Post a Comment