Are you DISCOMBOBULATED yet?

I actually looked this word up, and its meaning is, confused and upset. I was looking for a word to describe how I felt in my “before” picture. Yep, this pretty much sums it up. Look into the eyes of any person in their “before” picture and you will see that they are discombobulated. They are not able or willing to accept the body that they have. You are in your current shape, because you have been ok with it. I know you are not excited about it, and have talked about losing weight – but you have not changed what you will accept. We all have excuses, jobs, weather, no time, kids, but ultimately you have excepted your body the way it is.

You have the body right now that you are willing to accept.

Look into the eyes of any “after” picture. You will see satisfaction. They are living in the body that they are willing to accept. They have decided they couldn’t live in this “before” body another day, they were discombobulated.

Why are you still living in your “BEFORE” body?

Take action by contacting me for a fitness consultation.

I can help take you from your “Before” picture to your “After” picture.



Look into the eyes of these before and after pictures. I want to post your pictures too! Once you have reached the discombobulated state of mind, call me.


        






0 comments:

Post a Comment