Winning The Battle Against Prostate Cancer!

In early December during a routine physical my PSA (Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) is a protein produced by cells of the prostate gland. The PSA test measures the level of PSA in the blood. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of the PSA test along with a digital rectal exam to help detect prostate cancer in men age 50 and older.) level was 6.8. Normal is 0-4. I had a biopsy done on February 24th and on March 10th I was told I had prostate cancer and my PSA was between 12 and 13.

I wanted to go eat and pig out and start a fast the next day, but I could tell that the mighty hand of God was intervening and we immediately went on a liquid green fast of a very powerful mix of greens called Inner Light Super Greens with Terra Cleanse Montmorillonite Clay. You mix one teaspoon of Greens and one teaspoon of clay into a liter of high quality water (Whole Foods Electron Enhanced Water) with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and 5 drops of liquid Stevia with no alcohol. I also went on a liquid feast of soups and drinks recommended in Robert O. Young's book "PH Miracle" and Shelly Young's book "Back to the House of Health."

On April 3rd I had another PSA done and the results were 5.9. I am not where I want to be yet, but I will be by my birthday in July. I will have another PSA done on July 10th. I have started to eat raw vegetables and a few beans at the best restaraunt in the world "Sweet Tomatoes" (Austin has "Fresh Choice"). My fruits are lemons, limes and the magnificent, life-saving Avocado. I have not eaten animal flesh, flour, sugar, high sugar content fruit and dairy since March 9th and don't intend to for the rest of my life. I might have salmon or tuna after July 10th about twice a month and berries on my buckwheat once a week, but other that that I will be a 90-95 percent raw foodist for the rest of my life.

Without the guiding light of the Holy Spirit and God's Word to stand on I would have already insisted that they remove my prostate as quickly as possible. I felt His loving presence over and over again and know that He has a plan and purpose for what WE are going through. Pray for me to stay focused on God's Word and to stay committed to being cancer free by July 10th.

Bill McCracken
www.starterkitbyjesus.com
A Starter Kit By Jesus Ministries
1819 Augusta Dr #233
Houston, TX 77057
713-9271215
832-2518013

0 comments:

Post a Comment