The pH Miracle Whole Body Liquid Cleanse

My testimony is short but wonderful. In 1992, when I was 26 I had to have 16 inches of my intestines cut out. The doctors wanted me to be on medication the rest of my life and they were not positive about my prognosis. I refused to believe that I had to live with this condition, IBS and possibly Chron's Dis-ease, for the rest of my life.

I went to the book section of my local health food store and started reading. I found a book there, "The Uncook Book," by Elizabeth and Dr. Elton Baker, that changed my life. I started to heal by eating a mostly raw, alkaline diet.

In 2002 I found out about Dr. Young because I ran into a microscopist drinking greens in Boston and I started to ask questions. I bought Dr. Robert and Shelley Young's book, The pH Miracle, and right away did their recommended 10 day liquid feast. For the first three days, because I was resting my intestines by not eating, I was able to feel my intestines for the first time. It felt as if there were open wounds all along the sides of my intestine walls. Then, miraculously, after just 4 days, it seemed in one second the wounds healed! It was a miracle, the pain was gone and it has not come back.

I read where it only takes two weeks for every cell in the intestines to be replaced. So, everyone with intestinal problems could probably be healed right up like I was in just a few short days by following the Young's liquid feast directions.

You can find the Young's liquid feast directions in Chapter 11 of the pH Miracle for Weight Loss.

Carrie Haberstock
Canaan, ME
chaberstock@roadrunner.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment