My Friends Are Dropping Dead Like Flies From Cancer!

The following is an email testimony from one of our cancer survivors who will not miss our first live interactive video webinar, this coming Monday, February 23rd, at 1 pm Pacific Time.

I hope you will be joining us too.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Robert and Shelley Young

PS To sign up go to: www.phmiracleliving.com or
www.elivate.net/phmiracle

============================================================

Thank you Dr. Young:

I will be attending and will sign up. I have forwarded this notice to over 100 of my friends, with my testimony included as to the effectiveness, energy and good will I feel on this program. I fall off every once in a while, like last week when I decided to commit suicide by chocolate and dove into a bag of green m&m's out of depression. By the time I got to 16 of
them little creatures, I got the guilts and knew it would wreck havoc on my diabetes, and realized I gave my control up to people who didn't care about me anyway. That was stupid. So I drank a bottle of your pH Miracle alkaline water to flush it out. I paid for it, but I deserved it too.

I have so many friends dropping off like flies right now. So many in chemo, and I keep sending and forwarding your emails to them. I think the Lord is preparing for something major. I've never experienced so much loss every single day of friends in their 40-50-60's. Yet here I sit, busier than ever, loving every minute of my life, after getting a pink slip from my doctor one year ago this month, saying I wouldn't be here now.

I cherish you, and what you have taught me. I am here, holding down the most important work of my life in Public "Affairs for the church, planning community service projects, and special events, doing non stop charity projects for various groups like a free dental clinic, homeless shelters, and mental health programs.

You, Avocados and Broccoli! My best friends!! I look forward to your live video seminar on Monday the 23rd!

In Love and Light

Cherie L. Whitaker

0 comments:

Post a Comment