Build Blood - Build Muscle

The following is an email response from New Zealand's two time National natural body builder and a question from one of our readers on how to build and maintain muscle mass while living the pH Miracle Lifestyle and diet.

==============================================================

I am a personal trainer and nutritionist with over 30 years experience. When I started (4 months ago), the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet, the first benefit I received from it was that I started losing fat very quickly. At first it was a big shock to my body because I use to eat a lot of fish and chicken breast - but no red meat. Within one month my body fat dropped significantly from 19% to 7% and it has remained that way.

You asked me how the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet has affected my muscle mass. Cows, elephants and gorillas are very powerful and muscular animals and they are plant-eaters. This is because plant protein is raw and unprocessed and plants include all amino acids which are very easily absorbable. Plants like brocoli, spinach, sprouted lentils, seeds and nuts are full of high-quality unprocessed protein and this is the food I am eating now and I am amazed at how my muscles appear. Until now, I believed, because I read it in many body building magazines and books, that if you want to increase your muscle mass, you always use some amount of fat as well, but thanks to the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet Plan, you can gain lean muscles only, without any fat. This is because only excess animal protein can make you fat. How? Because the protein your body doesn't utilize is converted into glucose, and if this isn't used as a source of energy, is converted into fat and stored in our body.

Oils are very important for muscle mass - your body needs them for making hormones and they are an excellent source of energy -which protect your muscles against burning when you get into the catabolic stage. I personally use Flaxseed Oil, Olive Oil and Coconut Oil. The pH Miracle Diet Plan which consists mainly of vegetables provides your body with an excellent source of minerals.

After the age of 45, as written in body building literature, it is very hard to grow new muscles because your digestive system has a problem to digest processed acidic animal protein, but it doesn't have a problem to digest alkaline plant protein. I am nearly 54, preparing for body building competitions this year,
- gaining new muscles - and without any fat. I'm getting stronger and my muscles have never looked better. I am probably going to be the first alkalarian body builder in New Zealand to prove that protein in plants has higher biological value than animal proteins.

Many thanks for your question - it's always very nice to hear from people who have the same interest.

Kind regards

Dusan Dudas (two times Mr New Zealand in Natural Bodybuilding)
duva@xtra.co.nz

0 comments:

Post a Comment