Preventing and Reversing Type I and Type II Diabetes

The following is an unsolicited pH Miracle Living
Testimony for Type I diabetes:

"I have been a brittle diabetic for over 20 years
meaning my blood sugar readings could go from 50
to 700 anytime. I am on an insulin pump and was
taking from 40 to 75 units of insulin a day. I
have been a vegetarian for over 32 years. Dr. Young
inspired me to cut out cheese, bread, rice, potatoes
while eating only alkaline foods and water. My 14
day avg readings was over 200 forever. On the 3rd
day on the alkaline diet my avg was down to 165 &
3 weeks into the diet I was down to an incredible 107.
My doctors are in shock. My slightly high blood
pressure has come down and I have not gone off of
this incredible pH Miracle diet once. I am now
strictly vegan and eat 2 to 3 avocados per day. I
can only thank the Youngs for changing my life &
hope to someday visit their retreat. I now use less
than 20 units of insulin per day & achieve greater
results."

Alan Ettenberg

To learn more about preventing and reversing Type I
and Type II diabetes read The pH Miracle by
Dr. Robert and Shelley Young.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/books.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment