Stop Doing Cancer!

Dear %$firstname$%,

Read and learn from Nick Kairinos as he follows
Dr. Young's pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet Plan and
medically documents his cure for stage 3
bladder cancer. The following link is Nick's
personal comprehensive medical journal documenting
Dr. Young's entire plan. Please feel free to
share this with anyone who wants to learn more
about a natural approach to preventing and
reversing an acidic cancerous condition.

http://www.stopdoingcancer.com/index-p.htm

---------------------------------------------

Dear Friends:

As most of you know, I was diagnosed with an
aggressive form of bladder cancer in 2005.
Until recently, I was working with doctors to
treat this disease. It's now over 2 years
later and I am no better off than I was
when I was first diagnosed!

I recently realized that depending on doctors
will never lead to a cure. I have taken
responsibility for my cancer and I know that
I caused it through poor lifestyle choices
over the last 5 years. Stress and genetics
have played a small role too, but my lifestyle
caused it. Had it not been for poor nutrition,
wallowing in negative emotion, having no faith,
not exercising, and negative thinking, I would not
have cancer today. I have no doubt that this is
true. Cancer (and all other serious disease)
according to Dr. Robert O. Young is not something
that strikes us. It's something we do to
ourselves.

Fortunately, it's also something we can undo...

In late June, I met with my doctors to discuss
the results of my recent tests and biopsy. It
was then that I found out that, despite all
the medical treatment, things had only become
worse. The only option the doctors could provide
was radical surgery that would change my life
completely. I won't go into the graphic details
here, but believe me...it's life altering and
fraught with risks, including elevated risks of
other types of cancer. Riding the tube to Heathrow,
I had a moment of clarity. I knew I had to heal
myself with what nature has provided.

My story - and what I'm doing to cure myself of
cancer - continues on my website, which is still
a work-in-progress... www.StopDoingCancer.com.

Please check it out and spread the word about it,
especially to people who have been touched by cancer
and have possibly been sent home to die. The only
true cure for cancer is through natural means -

* proper nutrition
* healthy emotion
* regular exercise
* strong faith, and
* positive thinking.

I have made myself a guinea pig in a scientific
experiment, to prove to the world that this is so.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank
Dr. Robert and Shelley Young for all their research,
sacrifice and hard work and all of you for your
love, kindness, and support over the last couple
of years. I don't know how I would have made it
through the last few years without you. Please
help me get this message out. It's extremely
important to me.

All the best,

Nick Kairinos
nick@kairinos.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment