No More Cold Sores

The following is an unsolicited email for
using the pHlavor salts to stop cold
sores from forming on the lips. In fact,
you can use the pHlavor salt on sores any where
on the skin to help accelerate healing. To learn
more about the many benefits of mineral salts and
Young pHorever pHlavor go to:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/phlavor.htm

==================================================

Dr. Young,

I've used the pHlavor liquid salt on my cold sores
as soon as they develop and it stops the cold sore
dead in its tracks. The liquid salt seems to kill
the cold sore on contact and never lets it fully
develop which quickens the healing process. I'm
using the salt right now as I type this. I've tried
everything to prevent my cold sores from raging out
of control and the pHlavor liquid salt is the only
product that has ever worked. The recent cold snap
here in Chicago land has temporarily weakened my
immune system to allow the cold sore to flourish,
but thanks to the salt I have no worries mate.

Your smart work and dedication is greatly
appreciated.

Talk to you soon,
Rob Willett

0 comments:

Post a Comment