Cease To Be Obese!

It takes conviction and commitment to change of your
lifestyle and diet to become a pH Miracle.

What is a pH Miracle?

A pH Miracle is a natural phenomenon between the
cause and effect relationship.

All symptoms of dis-ease and disease are the effects!
The cause is the over-acidification of your blood
then tissues due to an inverted way of living, eating
and thinking.

The following testimony is an example of those acidic
symptoms of dis-ease from acidic lifestyle and dietary
choices and how a life can be changed and saved when
following the pH Miracle Living Lifestyle and Diet.

----------------------------------------------------

As always Dr. Young you are right on target. Three years
ago I was rushed to the hospital. A simple tooth removal
led to numerous health problems.

It began as infection with fluid around the heart.
They barely saved me.

This led to blood clots, pneumonia, high blood
pressure, obesity, high cholesterol and finally
Type II diabetes.

The doctors during the three year period had me
on over 22 medications to treat these. I failed
three stress tests and they said I was morbidly
in trouble. They wanted to do a heart Cath and
operation all through this time period.

I was scared!

I did not want to die!

So, I started researching natural and realistic
health, and alternative methods. I found Dr. Robert
and Shelley Young, The pH Miracle Living Lifestyle and
Diet and several others through the internet. Though
I have not been able to afford your products, I
followed your advice as I could. I used myself as
a guinea pig. If I was going to die, it would happen
either way.

I started using the pH Miracle Plan, and invented my own
form of water aerobics. One that (fat) people like
I used to be, could easily do.

All the water programs I looked into were for those
who were in shape. Did not work for me. It took me
3 months, but I developed program that worked in
all medical areas, and improved all conditions
dramatically.

Well, on June 18, 2007 they did my heart CATH. I was
in the CPU anyway after being in a fire, and they
ganged up on me, and told me it was time. The doctors
were ready for anything, as they were sure I was in
bad shape. Well me and the good Lord fooled them. My
heart CATH was not only perfect, but through my aerobic,
my arteries and vessels were enlarged, and better than
just O.K.

Doctors did not have a clue! I was secretly laughing
at them.

Today, I no longer take any medication. My blood sugar
used to be at 11 on the long term test. It is now a
six, and my blood sugar is better than normal. I use to
test my blood sugar before aerobics, during and after.
And it is very true. Exercise and resistance training
dramatically reduces and stabilizes blood sugar.

I have lost over 100 pounds and have been cleared by
all doctors!

I have still have weight to loose, but I have a new
lease on life!

I have thanked you both before. But once again, thank
you and God bless your work that saves and enriches
lives!

James M Sleighter
Health Food Hut Inc
Health and Fitness America Inc
3602 East Country Side Drive
Inverness , Florida 34452

References:

The pH Miracle
The pH Miracle for Weight Loss
The pH Miracle for Diabetes - Type I and II

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/books.htm

To become part of our alkaline community go to:
www.phmiracleliving.com

To learn more about the pH Miracle Living Center
or the pH Miracle Living Lifestyle and Diet go to:
www.articlesofhealth.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment