Steve's Amazing Cancer Turn Around

I thought you might enjoy reading Steve’s amazing cancer turn around in his own words.

Hello All,

F.Y.I. and on a personal note, in early April I went to a dermatologist and a biopsy was performed in two different areas on my back and forehead and I was diagnosed with skin cancer and was told I had to have surgery and/or radiation.

I went on to see an Oncologist at Florida Hospital highly recommended to me and was told the same thing. I was a little freaked out since I had lost my best friend, the godfather to my children, a few years ago to the same thing. He had found knots under his arm pits and had gone to the doctor and under chemo and several hospitals and treatments later, he was dead in six months and died a horrible death.

It was already in his lymphatic system so I guess there wasn't much medical science could do. I had the same symptoms for over 4 months before I went to the doctor. The knots were extremely painful under both arms. I thought I was having some kind of allergic reaction to something.

After my diagnosis, I called my son Jason and he hooked me up with Dr. Robert Young in San Diego. They do a specialized blood tests with live and dry blood patterns that shows you on a video screen exactly what condition your blood is in compared to what is perceived to be healthy, balanced blood. Mine was pretty scary.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/microscopy-analysis.htm

Dr. Young advised me to change my lifestyle before I decide to let them perform surgery or radiate me. He said I did not have cancer but that I was so acidic from the way I had been eating, drinking, and living all my life and that I was literally urinating through my skin and lymphatic system.

He put me on a strict vegetarian diet with no meat or chicken or fowl of any kind and I ate about 3 salads a day with good healthy oils over them. I did have grilled fatty fish from time to time like tuna, salmon, and a few others and even learned to love broccoli.

I also drank at least 6 liters per day of an “alkalizing green drink” that Dr. Young invented which is made up of concentrated and low-heat dehydrated wheat, barley, and kamut grasses, different kinds of sprouts, and green vegetables…each liter is the equivalent of eating about 3 pounds of raw and organic green vegetables and it seemed to make me crave green vegetables even more.

I noticed in about two weeks the knots all went away under my arms and I started to feel really good. I lost about 25 pounds in the process, over a pound a day!

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/books.htm

The cancer doctors called me in late May and again a few weeks ago panicking for me to schedule a date for surgery, come in, and “get this cancer taken care of”, so I decided to go in and see what they would say.

I went in on June 19th and I could tell in the exam that the Doctor looked puzzled. He couldn’t find where the cancer was anywhere in my body and kept asking me if I was certain of the location so I told him what I had been doing since the diagnosis in April and asked him if it was possible that I did not have the cancer any longer.

I knew what his answer would be before I asked. He told me it was a “medical impossibility” but whatever I am doing, to keep it up, because he could not find any cancer any more…in fact; he couldn’t even find the scar tissue from the previous biopsy.

He did ask if I wouldn't mind coming back in late August for another biopsy just in case. I could tell he was baffled and I can't tell you what a great feeling that was.

I guess now I am one of the over 100,000 testimonials for Dr. Young's “New Biology” and “pH Miracle Living Program”. He has a few best selling books out on Time Warner/AOL called "The Ph Miracle" and "The Ph Miracle for Diabetes" and "The Ph Miracle for Weight Loss" if you want some good reading on what I did for myself.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/books.htm

Dr. Young teaches that cancer and sickness of any kind are not something that happens to us from the outside, but rather that it is what we put into our bodies and what we do on the inside and it will appear in areas you are weak from either stress, injury, or genetic predisposition. I was doing skin cancer and I just chose to quit doing it!

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/audios.htm

You are going to hear a lot about Dr. Young in the near future. He has an incredible near 100% success rate with both Types I and II Diabetes for those that follow his regimen.
He has already been on Fox News, CNN, the Early Show, and may make it on Ophra Winfrey this fall.

He has worked with many universities including Oxford University in England, University of Miami, Morehouse College, Brigham Young University, and many others.

Some individuals at Harvard University are collecting case studies on his research right now and are hoping to cause a clinical study there. There are countless other things in the works for him at the moment...too many to mention.

I can't tell you how glad I am that my son, Jason, found out about him at a Tony Robbins seminar several years ago and has been working with him side by side ever since.

My son, Jason, has now opened a center for research and education out of a doctor’s office in Orlando called the “pH Miracle Center East” and does lectures on natural health and alternative medicine at several Colleges, Universities, and other venues around the US and elsewhere.

Jason owns and operates the only branch-extension of Dr. Young's own pH Miracle Center (located in the San Diego area) in the world and also assists Dr. Young in training Microbiologists and Health Practitioners in how to interpret live and dry blood for imbalances in body chemistry.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/Microscopy-WebMag.pdf

I am very proud of this boy.

To good health!

Steve Moore

NOTE FROM STEVE’S SON JASON:

To those praying for a miracle, I am very proud today to share with you a testimonial very close to my heart. When I found out that my Dad had been diagnosed with skin cancer, I panicked.

Yes, even knowing what I know and at such a depth, I still questioned my reality and was tempted by my social programming.

I kept thinking, “what if I am wrong this time?”, even though I have personally witnessed 1000’s of pH Miracle reversals of just about every health challenge you can imagine, both big and small.

However, even with my fears and concerns I chose to be faithful and be strong for my Dad, even tightening up my own commitment to the program to be the best example I could be.
Once again, pH Miracle Living Principles have led to life and freedom…there is hope where there was little…there is light in the dark.

Many of you know the gift this program is to those we love who, at some point or another, lost their health and lost their hope or worse…had their hope taken from them by the current medical model.

Many of you only wish you had known about this when it really counted and before losing someone dear. I will quote a good friend by saying, “When people hear this information they may choose not to take action, but they at least know that they should; and if they choose not to take action, there may come a day when they wish that they had.”

Right now you know someone who is suffering and who needs this information…not for money or for business, but FOR LIFE! You have the choice to be responsible for what is possible and transform that person’s life forever if only you will ACT and be a messenger.

Believe me when I say that great wealth in every area of life comes effortlessly and in avalanches of abundance to those who live their life to add as much value to others in as many ways as possible.

With that said, I am mostly writing this to tell you how proud I am of my father, Steve, for having such faith, courage, commitment, and consistency to create a true miracle for himself, and for me and my family, as we get to enjoy him being with us for many, many more years of health and energy.

Thank you Dad for reinforcing my faith in what I am here in this world to do and for being willing to share your experience with the intention of leaving others touched, moved, and inspired by what is really possible in this life.

Your actions just made this world a better one to live in and I am truly humbled by your example and I love and respect you so much Dad!

Thank you for CHOOSING to be here now.

Jason Moore

For Your personal pH Miracle go to:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/3dayretreat.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment