A pH Miracle for Weight Loss Testimony

The following email letter is an unsolicited testimony of The pH Miracle for Weight Loss and The pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet.

For more information go to:
www.phmiracleliving.com

-------------------------------------

Dear Dr. Young

Thanks for your timely email letters.

I had a kidney removed due to stage one cancer in March 2006.

I was intuitively aware that it was caused by my constant consumption of Diet Coke (as I drove around all day in my company vehicle doing restaurant inspections). I didn't carry water with me to drink. I was just pouring down the Diet Coke poison for years!

I read The pH Miracle for Weight Loss before I went in for surgery and decided to become alkaline then and there!

I told my surgeon I would not get cancer again because of my dietary changes. (Statistically, one in three people who are diagnosed with transitional cell carcinoma in a kidney proceed to get metastatic cancers in their bladders, lungs, or bones.)

Not me!

The weight loss due to detoxification has been a blessed "by-product of the pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet"! What you document/promise in the Ph Miracle for Weight Loss book is true!

I lost 20 pounds in less than a month!

For your copy of The pH Miracle for Weight Loss go to:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/books.htm

Thank you for your dedication and work and fine organization!!

Becky Purkey
BPurkey@washoecounty.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment