Good Health to You Living The pH Miracle Life-style!


GOOD HEALTH TO YOU!
Jennifer Forcht
714-840-8822
 

Being a busy dog walker, I needed calories! Unfortunately, I got my nourishment from chocolate cake, ice cream, rocky road bars & chocolate chip cookies. All homemade! YUMMY!  Then I developed severe asthma (along with nasal congestion, allergies, a raspy voice and a constant feeling that my throat was closing). Scary, scary!  My doctor put me on heavy daily asthma medication and more.  It took a year for me to realize that my horrible diet of sugar & fat was the cause of my health problems, NO thanks to my doctor. OMG!
After reading "The pH Miracle" (revised/updated edition), by Dr. Robert and Shelley Young, I totally changed my diet.  I healed myself with FOOD. Another OMG! Please read this book if you have any health problems, because you may be able to cure yourself with food, too. Medications cover up health problems, but they won't go away until you change what's causing them...Your Diet.  I feel sooo strongly about this subject that I've put it on my website.


MY NEW RESCUE!

Cinnamon was rescued from a local kill shelter on 2/2/2013.  She was sick, starving & matted. Immediately, she went into surgery to remove a golfball-sized tumor from her neck. Nine months later in my care, along with a 100% Raw Organic diet (grass-fed beef, eggs, chicken), Cinnamon is finally starting to feel better!

Above: Snoozing at home after surgery.
Below: Cinnamon on her Adoption Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment