Celebrating Body and Soul

The Aware Life Season 10
Hello,

Now that our Season 10 is fully underway I have instructed my team to make my replays available to you until we sell through any of the Special Offers. So, this is your chance to see what you might have missed, or even watch again to see what you can learn. Here you go ...
 
John Gray talks about years of rejection that brought him finally to abundance. This is the first time John has ever shared this and it is priceless wisdom, as my gift to you ...


Doreen talks about how to create “miraculous solutions” to problems you are facing right now. This is her first time sharing this information for us too, and she even does an Angel Reading invoking Metatron ...


Dr. Robert Young shares that there is only one disease and there is only ONE cure. If you want healing, or know someone that does, this interview is my gift to you ...


So please watch these now, share with your friends, grab ALL the gifts and know we will keep them up for you until the Special Offers sell through, which happens very quickly during such an exciting season.

My shows are filled with love and gratitude, to help raise your vibration just by watching! I thank all of my fans for your great support and want you to know you mean the world to me. Thanks for being part of our Aware Family. 
 

Lisa Garr 
Host, The Aware Show

0 comments:

Post a Comment