Reversing Breast Cancer with the pH Miracle "LIFE" style



The following is an unsolicited testimony of Deborah Tumlinson who reversed her
breast cancer without surgery, radiation or chemical therapy.  She wrote this
letter in response to a critic of Dr. Robert Young's work and its efficacy.

===============================================================================
I am a breast cancer patient who went to PH Miracle Ranch and was helped and
healed. I was scheduled for a bilateral mascetomy that was recommended by my
two doctors. I was resigned to the fact that I would lose both my breasts and
would have to endure months of chemo and radiation. This was my destiny
I was scheduled on thursday june 15 for that surgery and I was recommended to
the ranch by a friend June 11 to consult with Dr Young..

When I met with Dr Young and his staff he explained the entire program but first
he referred me for tests with my medical doctors (my primary and vascular
surgeon).

After the medical results were obtained and we could see all my medical issues,
he then recommended a change in food, exercise and totally new lifestyle
program. I was skeptical to say the least. He asked me to give it two weeks and
I agreed.

After two weeks I lost 15 lbs, my high blood sugar was reduced in half , my
cholesteral was reduced in half. I had been diagnosed with a fatty liver,
bacterial and fungal infections and of course stage 3 breast cancer all were
greatly improved as evidenced by my ultrasound tests, these tests were not
adminstered by Dr. Young. They were performed by another medical doctor who saw
the marked improvements.

When I came to the ranch I was constantly in pain and on pain medications (
percocet, oxycodone and oxycontin). So much pain meds I could not drive. Those
two weeks changed my life forever. I no longer have headaches, low energy or
sugar cravings. Dr Young explained that cancer feeds on sugar. When I stopped
eating dairy, sugar, grains and processed foods my body started to heal.

My traditional doctors were amazed with my results and ordered new tests. These
tests were after 8 weeks on the PH Miracle program. The third ultrasound
showed my tumor reduced by 40 %. This was all without surgery radiation or
chemo. They tried to reason away a 3.18 CM tumor now down to 1.5 CM. They could
not and they insisted I get chemo or radiation. The cancer had not spread to my
lymph nodes or my other vital organs. I was diagnosed with invasive form of
breast cancer. When I asked what caused my cancer no one could say. Yet they
kept telling me I would die without their treatment. My most recent test show
62% reduction down to .7 cm for my tumor. All these results from PH Miracle
Plan not from surgery, not from chemo, and not from radiation.

The point of this email is to tell you that you do not have all the facts. You
are not the only one who was skeptical. I was in fact going to give my money to
someone after reading about his arrests but the whole truth is Dr Young and his
wife Shelley Redford Young have dedicated 35 years to helping people. Check
their website where hundreds of people testify to the own Ph Miracles.

There are two sides to every story but the truth lies in the middle. The
comments on the internet are to scare people away. Your comments may frighten
someone that the ranch may help. Watch the videos. No one is paid for them and
yet they sit down and tell their stories.

I have a lot of respect for this Dr who is so passionate that he was willing to
be ARRESTED for his program. The fact is he was arrested but the charges were
dropped and both cases have been expunged. I know because I paid $25 to check
the records and I have them. I wanted to know for myself.

I know your intentions were to help but I implore you to read the literature,
watch the videos and know that there are thousands of patients like me who have
a PH Miracle. Allow these patients who have been told they have no hope or a
chance get their miracle.
I have mine and will be forever grateful. Words could never express my
appreciation.

Sincerely a PH Miracle,

Deborah Tumlinson

0 comments:

Post a Comment