New GYM In Town

Did you ever walk into a new gym and feel like a stranger in a strange land? You look around and feel lost. Where are the free weights? Where is the stretching area? What is that machine, and how do you use it? This strange feeling can turn off any prospective exerciser, especially those who are already hesitant about working out and wearing spandex. We need Spanx to design some exercise wear!

You are not going to get that strange feeling in this GYM. It has always been a dream of mine to own a small gym where you can feel comfortable working out. I’m excited to say that this dream is starting to become a reality. I have purchased a place to carry out my dreams. It was formerly known as Pulse. It will be now known as Cross-FitForce. It is located at 1898 Mentor Avenue in Painesville. We will be opening in August. The Web site should be done next week. I will post the link to my blog once complete.

I have many friends who have joined big gyms, pay the membership price each month and never attend. Why? Because once they have worked up the courage to get to the gym, they do not know what to do once there.The personal trainers are really no help, they are paid by commission...so unless you are buying something they are not interested. Exactly the reason I wanted to open up a gym. Cross-fitforce will be offering many classes starting in August. We are not the typical gym that you can just walk into and lift. The gym will be centered around classes. You will always have instruction from a certified trainer, so that you can get the most out of your gym time. We will be offering Boot Camp classes mornings and evenings. Boot Camp classes combine cardio and strength training all in one.  We will be adding some TRX Suspension Trainer classes. If you have not heard of these classes check out this you tube video.

TRX Suspension Trainer Class

And if you have not heard of the new craze Crossfit check out the link below. You may want to give it a try. I love these classes because they can be scaled back (for people like me), or be made as intense as you want it to be (for people like my 18 year old son). Making it possible to work out with my family! 

CrossFit Fun

I will be also be offering My 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge to clients who want to lose weight or for athletes who want to use the shake for after a workout.

Contact me with any questions 440/479-5148.

I hope to see you at a class soon!



Charlene Sintic
NFPT Certified Personal Trainer
TRX® Suspension Training™ Certified






0 comments:

Post a Comment