Have a drink with me?




Now that I have your attention...I'm not talking about margaritas. Even Doctor Oz will agree that meal replacement shakes are an effective, easy way to drop pounds. . Protein shakes are designed to provide a maximal amount of nutrients in a form that is unlikely to promote body fat storage.

The right shake can boost your metabolism by 25%. And lucky for you I have done the homework. I have tried several protein shakes available! There are actually a few that you have to hold your nose to get them down. I have learned from my clients, if it taste bad they are not going to drink it no matter what health benefits it may have. Here are just a few that I have tried and are still in my kitchen.


When trying to lose weight, you can't skip breakfast. In fact, even if you do not want to lose, you should never skip breakfast. Your metabolism does not wake up until you feed it. So if you get up at 7:00AM and do not eat until noon, you have missed out on 5 hours of calorie burning!

I would like you to join my 90 day challenge. You can pick the program you want to follow for 90 days. The balance kit is only $49.00 a month for 3 months, hence the 90 day challenge. There are larger kits for those that have more than 15-20 to lose. These shakes taste wonderful! In fact my son says they taste better than McDonald's shakes. I make 3 of them every morning for my family. I feel good knowing they are off to a healthy start. Here are the 3 we had this morning. Mixed with almond milk, some ice cubes and a few berries.
Do you eat breakfast?

Join My 90 Day Challenge Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment