Perfect Sucks!



At age 48, I'm a proud mother of two boys. Married to a great guy and trying my best to keep fit and healthy, while trying to hep others do the same. As most of you know I had great success with the 2010 News Herald Lighten Up Contest.

Well that was nearly 2 years ago. I continue to exercise, run and focus on weight loss. If I have learned one thing, it is that PERFECT SUCKS. Don't strive for it. It does not exist. I have heard Jillian Michaels say it herself. Transformation is not an end result, it's something you do everyday. Setting goals is good but don't see it as an end. Work toward transforming yourself each day in different ways.

I am not striving to be perfect and neither should you. I do try to better myself everyday, if even just a little. Lets keep working together to be stronger, more fit, healthy and happy. I'm here for you and so many of you are here for me as well. On with this journey! Screw Perfect! It's a myth. We are real people and real people work hard, fail, succeed and help each other. Lets do this!

Favorite Calorie Tracker, friend me on here

Join my FitForce FB page!

Check out my web site

0 comments:

Post a Comment