"ME" Time in December



The excuses for not exercising in December are becoming plentiful. They range from the understandable like "I have to get my holidays cards sent" or "I am cooking for 15 tonight" or "I have to wrap presents".  Then there are the same old lazy ones "I'm to tired" and "I don't feel good". Of course your tired, you are  skipping workouts when you need it the most.

Many people, especially women, feel guilty for taking time for themselves during the holidays. We tend to DO for everyone else but ourselves. It's time to stop that and get moving. I went to the spa for the entire day yesterday and felt so good this morning. We know ME time is good for us, but we rarely do that in December, when we need to the most.

Exercise and ME time should be at the top of your Holiday list! and here is why.

1. You will feel JOLLIER - Seriously, exercise will make you happier.  It's a scientific fact.  The more stressed you are the more exercise you need. Grab a friend and find an exercise class!

2. You will save MONEY - Exercise makes you healthier. You do not want to get sick over the holidays and wrack up the medical bills. Take time for yourself and exercise guilt free.

3. Keep off the holiday POUNDS - 30 minutes of jogging a day can burn 300 calories...enough to let you have a holiday treat without worrying about your midsection.

If someone told you there was a gift that would make you happier, self confident, and more energetic, wouldn't you want it NOW? Merry Christmas from me... Attached is your coupon to do just that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment