Letter to my Clients...Don't give up!


Dear Clients,


I hope that one day you can see what I see in you. Understand that you can change your reality.  We always talk about the things you know you are doing wrong and how you want to change them… but you don’t. Sometimes, instead of moving forward you backpeddle and fall short of your goals, and feel worse.

Most of you ask me how many times I fell off track and had to start over again. The truth is, I am human and I fell of the track too.  I sympathize with all of you on this road because it is a daily struggle with food and exercise.

When I watch you not taking care of yourself, it’s like rewinding my life again on a daily basis. We both know inside exactly what we need to do, to get it done. I hear you say “I’m not sure why I stopped because I was doing so well”. We know what will make us feel better, and we can only help ourselves.

Eventually I hope the light bulb turns on for you, and you realize you are ready to do what is right for yourself, no matter how long it takes.  Even when you take that plunge it will not be perfect. Restarting a healthy routine is not a game.

I know first hand that I can’t motivate someone who is not ready for it. All of you start out strong and ready to take on the world. Your more than busy schedules kick in and I watch you slip away. 

As unpleasant as it may sound, it’s the control of your life that you must regain to overcome these moments of weakness. When we take care of our mind and body with proper diet and nutrition we limit the crap that eats us from the inside out.  Anything worth having is worth busting your butt for.

Sacrifice or regret…you decide.

Charlene
NFPT Certified Personal Trainer






0 comments:

Post a Comment