Sticking with the Resolutions?

Well, we have one week of resolutions under our belt. How is it going? As for me...my goal is to lose 20 more pounds by June. We have booked a family cruise in June and I would love to be able to wear a bikini (my kids are horrified when I say this) so I will say I would love to be able to wear a two piece bathing suit. I am going to try and lose 5 pounds a month. If all goes well I should reach my goal by the end of April.

After making healthy choices this week and training hard I got on the scale on Friday morning only to weigh the same as I did on Monday morning, UGH. As a trainer I know it doesn't happen overnight, and I tell my own clients this, but it sure would be nice if it happened overnight! I had a physical on Friday morning so I had to fast. As I was packing my sons lunch I realized how much I put in my mouth without even being aware of it. I was aware of it this morning because I couldn't lick the peanut butter off the knife, or throw a sun chip in my mouth or even a grape. Those are calories I never think of, nor do I write these down in my journal. Could be the reason the scale didn't budge this week.

If you are a fan of "The Biggest Loser" you should get the cook books. The recipes are easy and healthy. Everyone in my family likes the meals and they don't even know they are eating healthy.

Here is a link to my web site. Check it out:
http://www.fitforcefitness.com/
                 
How did your first week of January go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment