New Years Resolution

 I just did a google search for the top 5 New years Resolutions, and it is no surprise that Weight loss and Fitness are always in the top 5. If this is your resolution for 2011, how do you plan to follow through with it? I am here to tell you that there are no quick fixes for this resolution. As much as I wish there was...healthy eating and exercise are it.


I recently met a lady at the Health club that had bariatric surgery. Now one would think that this would be a cure or a quick fix for obesity. She told me she lost 70 pounds after the surgery only to gain it all back. She is now in the process of losing the weight (again) the way she should have done it in the first place, diet and exercise.


I also now a lady who had the lap band procedure done. The doctor told her that this procedure is only a tool to help lose the weight, you will still have to diet and exercise. She didn't lose anything because she is still eating the wrong foods.


Have you ever heard of Sensa? I actually bought this a few years ago because I saw it on 60 minutes and they said it works so it must. I paid $100 for a month supply of these little shakers that you shake on your food. Needless to say it didn't work but I knew where every bathroom in Lake county was. UGH!


Commit yourself into regular work outs and get the professional help to build the strong foundation your body is begging for. Stop saying "I can't afford a trainer". Using a certified Trainer is the right thing to do initially. It's probably not a forever relationship, but a great way to get you started.


Please contact me if you need help getting started with your weight loss.


What is your NewYears Resolution?








0 comments:

Post a Comment