Keeping Your Workouts Fresh

Just when I thought I was in the best shape of my life, (after kids) I attend a Boot Camp Class at Oscar Giovanni's in Concord, so the trainer there can bring me back down to earth. It was a FABULOUS work out! I lift weights 5 days a week and I was still sore after this class.

I also worked out with Nick, Personal Trainer at Slim&Fit in Concord. I learned a lot from him. As a trainer or a client you can really learn and keep your muscles guessing by changing trainers or classes once in awhile. This will keep you workouts fresh.

If you know of a great class you would like me to attend, Please let me know. If you are interested in attending one of my strength training classes you can email me at charsin@roadrunner.com

What did you do to change up your workouts this week?

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment