No Surgery For Gum Dis-Ease

No more Gum Dis-Ease and No Surgery - Who Needs Insurance When You Can Alkalize!

Lisa Jones Carnevale March 23 at 7:35pm Hey Dr. Young, Wanted to pass along a story about a dentist visit I had six months ago. I had my teeth cleaned and the doctor came in, took take a look at them and said that my gums were inflamed and receding.

He asked if I had been sick or on new medication. I told him that I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and taking levoxothyrine. He said that he wanted me to book an appointment with an oral surgeon to have surgery on them.

I said no thank you and went home and started to brush my teeth with your clay and rub them onto my gums twice a day. I just went back for my six month cleaning and he was blown away by how great my gums looked. He asked what I was doing and I told him.

He said he didn't know anything about the clay, but to keep it up. So thank you for a great product, it keeps my skin so nice as well! Now if it could just fix my thyroid.....Lisa Carnevale

0 comments:

Post a Comment