Gratitude and Appreciation For Life Changing Science

The following is an unsolicited testimony from Tammy Copenhaver. Tammy shares her ten year experience with The pH Miracle Lifestyle, Diet, Supplements, and Dr. Young.

December 24 at 7:28pm

Dear Dr. Young,

I love your Christmas gift suggestions! My gift to you my mentor and friend, is gratitude and appreciation.I had no idea 10 years ago when I listened to Tony Robbins "Get the Edge" and he mentioned a "green drink" that I would someday be so indebted to the man who made that drink.

Thank you for the guidance to help my husband through cancer 9 years ago and inspiring me to further my nursing education to become a Doctor of Naturopathy so that I can empower others as you empowered me. I just finished my final practicum and my educational video will be the first one Clayton College ever used on their website from a student! In it I talk to my 10 year old about swine flu and we begin where I always do with the most important thing to remember, "It's not the germ, it's the terrain".

I have had many wonderful courses but I remain steadfast and committed to spreading your research and knowledge of alkalizing the body. Thank you for all the incredible products you have created that I use and recommend to every client. I have personally seen them help myself, my family, and friends. Liquid Chlorophyll is my current favorite, but I also love pHour salts, the oxygen spray mist, the clay, the Liquid Sliver, Biolight, Metabolean, PH-D3,Etc!

My children have been completely healthy since we started alkalizing and have overcome all the issues they used to struggle with like allergies, ear infections, irritable bowel, and warts. I have been waiting for a long time to meet you in person and tell you how much I appreciate you and how grateful I am to have been blessed with your friendship. Hopefully 2010 will be that year.
Until then, I wish you love, laughter, and all the joy your heart can hold. You are simply the best!

With Love and Respect,

Tammy Copenhaver

0 comments:

Post a Comment