PLEASE MEET A PH MIRACLE FROM SWEDEN

"I work as a health coach in Sweden. For the last couple of years, since I came in contact with Dr Young’s new Biology theories, I now always recommend the Alkalarian way to eat, drink and think. I am a really big fan of Dr Young and his work.

My vision for life is to be a role model of optimum health, energy and happiness, and thereby inspire others and make the world a better and healthier place.

When I first started out with the Alkalarian diet and living program, I felt an enormous burst of new energy, even though my diet was (what I thought then), very healthy. This new way of eating and living helped me to jump to a much higher level of well being.

My husband also lives this way and he teaches it to all his clients as well. We have a hugh group of people that we've been working with that have also got really wonderful results.

http://www.lifevision.se/eng/

The best thing about the pH Miracle Program and lifestyle is that it is so easy. When I first awaken, I have tons of energy immediately; that is just an awesome feeling I would like to share with the rest of the world. Before breakfast, I always do some kind of exercise, running, yoga, walking, biking or something else, I really love to start with this in the morning! We always start our day with a big bowl of broccoli soup with a lot of avocado and pHlavor.

I really pride myself on walking my talk and therefore, naturally, I find it very important to be the change I want to see in others. I truly wish that all of you would be able to experience what optimum health really feels like…"

-Karin Haglund

0 comments:

Post a Comment