Does Gene Therapy Work In The Treatment of Cancer?

The following is a sad story. It reminds me of
Achem's Razor: "All things being equal, the
simplest solution is most likely the correct one."

Gene therapy is NOT the answer in the treatment
of cancer. Cancer is NOT a problem with the
genes of a body cell. Cancer is an acidic
metabolic or dietary liquid that effects the
genes of a body cells. It is an internal
environmental problem NOT a cellular problem
brought on through lifestyle and dietary choice.

Cancer is a consequence of choice. You don't
get cancer you do it with your thoughts, your
words and your deeds.

And now Claire Feeser's email story about
her sister and gene therapy in the treatment
of cancer . . . . .

----------------------------------------

From: Claire Feeser
To: phmiraclesecrets@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 7:10 am
Subject: GENE THERAPY

The following email site is sharing a new 'brochure'
that was recently made known to our family as our
sister's 'face' and testimony is used as 'the example'
of gene therapy working to save lives.

http://www.acgtfoundation.org/ACGT_annualrpt2005.pdf

My sister's name is Eileen Frangiosa and her 'face'
is the center bottom one on the first page of this brochure/report.

What gets me is that I really do agree with you on
the 'over-acidity' problem of our bodies, which I
am still reaping from (I have to have periodontal
surgery now..skin grafts or something....which they
say is caused by bone loss) I have made choices in
improving my health and being truly drastic in the
foods/bev. I now avoid, etc.... but we still reap
what we have sown for many years.

Hopefully, my teeth can be saved although it will
be a long painful process to endure.....unlike my
sister's battle with terminal brain cancer who we
were grateful to have her here with us six more years
before the tumor returned to take her home to be with
the Lord one year ago.

I tried to get her to think 'alternatively' but she
had such rooted faith in her surgeons and U.of P.
cancer team that by the time she said..."I wish I
had done more."...she was gone two weeks later.
To see her 'face' and her 'story' in the brochure
really does move me for I am no longer an advocate
of "gene therapy." It did the job though...it did
take away her tumor which was said to be 'no hope for'.

They closed down this trial a week after my sister
was injected with the 'virus' because the next
patient they brought into the study was a young
18yr old with some life long ailment....I know
there was an hour long documentary on him done
years ago....he didn't have cancer and shouldn't
have been in this trial study. He was dead one
week after being injected with the 'virus' and
the program was shut down.

My sister became the 'only one' in this study for
the U. of P.!!! They called her their 'poster child'.....
I do not know if other successful studies were
simultaneously going on around the country, but
they had to continue with her and did so for a few
more years or more. Of course, every clean MRI was
a huge triumph for the study which was officially
shut down and I believe carried on in Canada??
I am not sure.

I wanted you to see this Dr. Young ..... I believe
these are very well meaning people. Your message
of health is truly very simple. Just like the gospel
of Jesus Christ is. Simple that we humans make all
complicated and add on to because we don't feel it
is 'enough'. I see such correlation here of how we
can't seem to see that truth doesn't have to be
complicated. It can be oh so simple.

Thank you Dr. Young for what you are doing in cancer
research. I wish my sister's legacy had her alive
still for I greatly missing that ball of fire!!
She was well loved by anyone who met her.

Welp...that's it....you don't have to comment on this...
just thought you'd be interested in this.

Blessings.....

Claire Feeser

0 comments:

Post a Comment