No More Type I or Type II Diabetes

The following is an unsolicited testimony from
Rhonda Bowen concerning her once Type I diabetic
child.

=================================================

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and
has been eating a raw live food diet for a year now.
She has normal blood sugars. She eats lots of
delicious foods. I check her urine pH multiple
times a day to keep her body balanced and alkaline.

When I learned about raw foods I also learned of
the importance of the acid/alkaline balance. The
body's pH is a delicate alkaline balance that needs
to be maintained through proper hydration and
nutrition. Because of Dr. Robert O. Young my daughter
is no longer diabetic and truely a pH miracle. If a
7 - now 8 year old can eat all healthy foods anyone
can!!! I believe Type I diabetes can be reversed.

Rhonda Bowen

====================================================

Dr. Robert O. Young of the pH Miracle Living Center
states, "diabetes is an inflammatory condition caused
by an acidic lifestyle and diet. When dietary and
metabolic acids are properly buffered and eliminated
inflammation of the pancreas and bowels are
reduced and/or eliminated. When this happens
no more Type I or Type II diabetes."

To learn more about how to prevent or reverse
Type I or Type II Diabetes read Dr. Young's
book, The pH Miracle for Diabetes.

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/books.htm

Dr. Young also recommends an alkaline lifestyle
and diet and specific food supplements that
support the healthy function of the pancreas
and the bowels.

To learn more about the pH Miracle for Diabetes
Plan for prevent and/or reversal go to:

www.phmiracleliving.com or call:
760-751-8321

0 comments:

Post a Comment