A pH Miracle Testimony

Dear Dr. Young;

I was a vegetarian for 35 years before I discovered Ionized, Alkaline pH Miracle Water.

I became a vegetarian while in college in 1971 and always considered myself to be quite healthy. Back then, I started eating a macrobiotic diet and years later became a lacto-vegetarian. I consumed dairy products, but no meat at all. I suffered from migraine headaches for over 35 years and I was slightly overweight. I knew something was still missing in my health picture, but I didn't know what it was. Becoming a cooked-food vegetarian is a small step toward health. Becoming a raw foodist is ten giant leaps foward to health.

People take tiny steps toward health, which is good, but they wonder why they still get sick. Several years ago I was introduced to the concept of balancing our bodies pH by drinking Ionized Alkaline water.

The book the pH Miracle by Dr Robert O Young was an eye opener for me! I immediately realized that here was one of the most incredible things I had ever seen in my life.

There is nothing more important for the body than water and there is no better water than Ionized pH Miracle Water. No other water even comes close.

The first line of defense against disease is a properly hydrated body. Learning that and discovering Ionized pH Miracle Water are the best lessons I have ever learned about health. I began drinking alkaline water daily and consuming more raw alkaline foods in my daily diet.

Within 3 months I lost over 25 pounds and no longer suffered from migraine headaches anymore. Many people today are more aware of acid forming foods and are learning to properly hydrate their body and start eating more raw foods because of health challenges. My eating of more raw foods and drinking about 1 quart of water for every 30 pounds of body weight has changed me to now feel as healthy as I did when I was in my twenties.

Over the last several years I have learned that our body can cure itself of any disease.
Therefore, if you are sick, it is because you allow yourself to remain sick. It is not the foods we eat, but rather what the body does with the nutrients from those foods that it uses to heal itself.

The source of all disease comes from over acidification, when the pH is imbalanced in our body. As far as medical advice, I can offer none whatsoever. Anything regarding medicine should be between you and your doctor. I am not a formally trained medical, health or nutritional professional in any way.

What I know of health is what I have read, experienced and spoken with others about. I offer no medical advice, but rather guidance and ruminations about health. The reason I know almost nothing about medicine is because medicine does not lead to health. I have lost 25 pounds, rid myself of Migraine headaches, reversed my aging process and rejuvenated my body at a cellular level.

All this by eating and drinking higher pH Miracle alkaline water and more alkaline live(raw)foods. This information I obtained originally from reading Dr.Robert O Young's book "The pH Miracle".

To order your pH Miracle Ionized Water go to:http://www.phmiracleliving.com/water.htm

The human body is capable of curing itself of any disease. All we need to do is hydrate the body, alkalize the body and detoxify the body. The question is how can we do this. The protocol is simple: pH Miracle Ionized Water, Greens, Raw Foods, Exercise & Maintain Positive Mental Attitude.

And it works each and every time it is tried, meaning that when this health protocol is followed, Great Health will result.

Stay Hydrated,

Peter Goodgold

ph Miracle Center
16390 Dia Del Sol
Valley Center, California
92082
US

0 comments:

Post a Comment